Are you a mother with young children? Need a break?
Come together with other moms from the community for a time of fellowship and encouragement.
Welcome! We’re so glad you found us, and we hope you can join us soon.
BloomingMoms is a ministry of Clearnote Church for moms in beautiful Bloomington, Indiana. We host a biweekly program during the school year, and casual playgroups and meetups throughout the summer. Please take a look around our site for more information, and let us know how we can serve you.
During the academic year, BloomingMoms meets on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays, from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (September through May).
Each BloomingMoms meeting throughout the school year offers:
- FREE childcare for infants through homeschool-age children.
- FREE yummy brunch in case you ran out the door too quickly to catch breakfast.
- FREE talks and demonstrations on down-to-earth topics by special guests with expertise in different areas.
- FREE teaching by other experienced mothers who share biblical truths and practical ways to fulfill our various roles as women.
- FREE swap table where you can bring items you want to give away as well as acquire items you need from other moms who don't want them.
- A break from the routine (or lack thereof) and a time for making friends and relaxing.
Our summers are much more casual, with playgroups at parks around town, including the Splash Pad, mom's nights out, and a family night.