Are you a mother? Need a break?
Come together with other moms from the community for a time of fellowship and encouragement.
Welcome! We’re so glad you found us, and we hope you can join us soon.
BloomingMoms is a ministry of Clearnote Church for moms in beautiful Bloomington, Indiana. We host a monthly program during the school year, and casual playgroups and meetups throughout the summer. Please take a look around our site for more information, and let us know how we can serve you.
During the academic year, BloomingMoms meets one Thursday night a month, from 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. . Additionally, we host a playgroup at The Warehouse one Thursday morning a month, from 10 a.m to 12 p.m.
Each BloomingMoms evening meeting throughout the school year offers:
- FREE sweet and savory snacks, drinks, and a fully stocked coffee bar- no Cheerios or juice boxes allowed.
- FREE talks and demonstrations on down-to-earth topics by special guests with expertise in different areas.
- FREE teaching by other experienced mothers who share biblical truths and practical ways to fulfill our various roles as women.
- FREE swap table where you can bring items you want to give away as well as acquire items you need from other moms who don't want them.
- A break from the routine (or lack thereof) and a time for making friends and relaxing.
Our summers are much more casual, with playgroups at parks around town, including the Splash Pad, mom's nights out, and a family night.